Do you require constant data availability without risk for your business?
HP StorageWorks XP24000/XP20000 Disk Arrays are large enterprise-class storage systems designed for organizations that simply cannot afford any downtime. The XP combines a fully redundant hardware platform with unique data replication capabilities that are integrated with clustering solutions for complete business continuity.
XP Software decreases the complexities of data management. Through thin provisioning, organizations can improve storage utilization. Virtualization simplifies the management of diverse systems. Dynamic partitioning allows for the distribution of storage resources. And consolidation becomes a reality by managing open systems, mainframe, and HP NonStop applications all on a single XP. With the XP array, organizations can confidently manage mission-critical IT.
• 8 Gbps Channel Adapters (CHAs) - These new 8 Gbps CHA double the speed of communication between the hosts or servers and the XP.
• 400 GB Solid State Disk Drives (SSDs) - Introduction of larger capacity Solid State Disk Drive for applications that demand extremely high I/O performance.
• 2 TB 7.2K rpm disk drive that fits into any existing XP drive slot. These lower tier drives offer a higher capacity/lower cost per gigabyte and an energy savings option compared to 10k/15k disk.
• 600 GB 15K rpm Disk Drives - A 600 GB 15K rpm Disk Drive for larger capacity/higher performance drive option.
Mitigate Risk with Constant Data Availability
• Operating a business demands constant uptime; the risk of data loss or downtime is always at the forefront. The HP StorageWorks XP24000/XP20000 Disk Arrays mitigate that risk. All components are redundant, hot-swappable, and can be upgraded online.
• With a large-scale disaster, you need to not only have high levels of data protection but also business continuance. XP24000/20000 Disk Arrays clustering solutions allow remote mirroring to be integrated with high availability server clustering to provide multi-site server/storage disaster recovery.
• Your data is protected even if power goes out as the XP24000/20000 Disk Arrays batteries continue to operate and write cache data to disk. RAID 6 adds fault tolerance. Continuous Track checks your XP for unseen issues and the end-to-end checksum confirms data integrity from port to disk and back.
• Decrease your exposure to data loss with the security features of XP Array Manager Software. You will be able to reduce the risk of unauthorized access, prevent unauthorized modification, and protect your information at the end of its lifecycle by completely deleting data on a specified volume.
Lower Costs Through Efficient Data Management
• Reduce costs, accelerate your ROI, and reduce the environmental impact of your XP24000/20000 Disk Arrays. Thin provisioning can lower power costs by supplying storage capacity to applications from a virtualized pool and reduce unused storage that consumes power, requires cooling, and takes up space.
• Simplify data management in a complex, multi-vendor environment. Virtualization enables important functions such as migration, array repurposing, and tiering. XP External Storage virtualizes heterogeneous arrays so that hosts see the capacity, but not the physical attributes of the external devices.
• Make sure your critical applications have the resources they demand with partitioning. The dynamic partitioning solution prevents inadvertent administrator errors from affecting the entire array and allows storage consolidation, even when you have applications that can’t tolerate performance loss.
• Simplify your operations and reduce costs by consolidating multiple applications onto a single XP array. By having multiple hosts running diverse operating systems connected to an XP, you can better manage the environment and simplify the implementation of backups and disaster recovery solutions.
Accelerate Business Growth with Swift Adaptability
• Thin provisioning also provides the flexibility you need to respond quickly to new demands. You can now configure all the capacity you will need for the future, but only buy what you need today. XP Thin Provisioning will automatically allocate capacity as applications need it.
• The dilemma of overbuying capacity today or planning for a costly “forklift” upgrade tomorrow is now history. XP24000/XP20000 Disk Arrays scale seamlessly. Main components can be added or replaced without shutting down critical operations. Simply buy what you need now and grow as your needs change.
• Get ultimate performance for your 24/7 demands to deliver your critical data at break-neck speed.
• The XP24000/XP20000 Disk Arrays offer the flexibility you need to meet your performance and availability objectives.
دریافت مشخصات کامل
لطفا منتظر بمانید تا فایل به صورت کامل بارگزاری شود