The HP ProLiant DL120 G7 Server is a new low cost, entry level rack-optimized server. Low on cost, but not short on performance.
The latest generation of DL120 Generation 7 offers support for Intel® Xeon® E3, Core i-3 and Intel® Pentium® processors with all the performance advantages of 4 cores and 2 cores. The latest generation offers enhanced server management features using HP Integrated Lights out (iLO3) and enhanced storage support. The single processor, 1U server, is ideal for single-application IT infrastructure, web and edge-of-network applications.
The DL120 G7 also provides two PCI-Express slots. Additional upgrades, including HP SAS HBAs and Smart Array Controllers, provide support for SAS hard disk drives. The remote management offered by the integrated iLO3, provides the DL120 G7 a low-cost, effective solution for remotely managing servers anywhere, anytime.
• Support for Intel® Xeon® E3 quad core, Core i-3 dual core and Intel® Pentium® dual core processors
• iLO 3 Remote Management support
• Support for SFF hard drives
• Supports Redundant Power Supply as an option
Low Cost Rack
• Offers lowest price point for a 1P 1U configuration in the rack server family
• Supports a range of options ensuring it can be configured for various application demands and budget constraints
• Affordable performance for scale-out applications and for single dedicated applications
Lower Total Cost of Ownership
• Essential, integrated enterprise level remote management - iLO3 at an affordable price brings down the cost of server deployment, health monitoring and server power and temperature control
• Offers the control to respond quickly to server issues remotely wherever they occur using health monitoring agents
• Easy-access, rack-optimized 1U chassis for fast deployment and efficient maintenance
Service and Support
• Upholds HP's reputation of dependability, by conducting some of the most rigorous and thorough testing in the industry
• Full range of service and support for every budget including startup, installation, extended warranty, network planning, software updates and others
• Access to HP helpdesks and service professionals for around the clock support