Combining concentrated 1U compute power, HP Insight Control, and essential fault tolerance, the HP ProLiant DL360 G7 is optimized for space constrained installations.
Latest Intel® Xeon® 5600 Series Processors (6 and 4 core), with choice of DDR3 Registered or Unbuffered DIMMs, integrated Smart Array with support up to eight SAS/SATA/SSD drives and dual PCI Express Gen2 technology provide a high performance system, ideal for the full range of scale out applications.
• Next generation Intel® Xeon® 5600 series processors, with HP iLO and Sea of Sensors automatically regulate power consumption and server performance, resulting in maximized efficiency and performance
• New Intel® Xeon® Advanced Processors dual 6 core X5690 and 4 core X5687 added to CTO programs for higher performance needs
• Up to 384 GB of DDR3 Memory, DL360 G7 will support either Registered or Unbuffered DDR3 memory technology; with 4:1 interleaving, online spares and mirrored memory capability
• iLO 3 – server and infrastructure management with Sea of Sensors, proactively manages health, optimizes power management, and offers control from anywhere
• Two additional NIC ports added to provide 4 x 1 Gb NIC ports
• Trusted Execution Technology Ready (Note: TXT will function only with the Intel® Xeon® 5600 series processors)
More Performance, Capacity and Efficiency in Less Space
• With the addition of two Intel® Xeon® Processors X5687, X5690 via CTO, the DL360 G7 offers a new level of high performance, power efficiency, and adaptability with Intel QuickPath, Integrated Memory Controller, Turbo Boost, Intelligent Power Technologies and Trusted Execution Technology
• Up to 384 GB Registered Memory DIMMS (up to 48 GB Unbuffered). Memory intensive applications benefit from memory buffers, faster memory speeds, 4:1 memory interleaving, online spares and larger memory capacity.
• The DL360 G7 continues to provide the best in efficiency with Data Center Smart Grid Technologies like the Sea of Sensors, Dynamic Power Capping and High Efficiency/Right-Sized power supplies
• More performance/efficiency in the 1U space and more performance in the constrained environment
Smart, Flexible Systems Ready for Complex, Dynamic Environments
• Insight Control - essential infrastructure management that speeds server deployment, proactively manages health, optimizes power management, and offers control from anywhere – available standard on Performance models
• iLO 3 allows powerful, hardware-based remote administration and control from a standard web browser to conserve valuable IT staff resources
• Server configuration and deployment is simplified with tools like SmartStart, Rapid Deployment Pack, PXE, and ROM-Based Setup Utility (RBSU)
• Options for integrated VMware, MS HyperV or Citrix XenServer virtualization technologies, through internal USB and SD slot
• System Insight Display: A rugged slide-out system diagnostics display saves administrators time with easy to find trouble shooting information at the front of the server
Energy Efficiency Leadership
• HP unique Data Center Smart Grid Technologies provide intelligent automatic power and cooling with “Sea of Sensors” that manage and adjust power and cooling throughout the server to provide continuous peak performance and efficient cooling throughout the data center
• Right-sized HP ProLiant power supplies deliver 460 Watts at 92% or 94% efficiency, 750 Watts at 92% or 94% efficiency, to 1200 Watts at 90% efficiency. Be sure to use the HP Power Advisor program for selecting the power supply that best meets your needs.
• Reduce, Reclaim, Recover. Improve your capacity up to 3X with HP Dynamic Power Capping and Insight Control. Dynamic Power Capping allows you to cap the servers power use level, without impacting performance and still fully protecting the system Circuit Breakers.
• Delivering Common Slot/Right-Sized Gold and Platinum power supplies for your needs with the highest efficiency in the industry, as seen by meeting Climate Savers Computing Gold, 80PLUS Gold and Platinum, and setting the standards for Energy Star for Servers compliance
Simplified Server Management
• Clean, tool-free, mechanical design enhances reliability and simplifies configuration and maintenance with tool-free, modular components, hot plug redundancy features for fast maintenance, and minimal cables for easy access to components
• With universal tool-free sliding rails the DL360 G7 is quick to install and quick release levers allow for fast server access. An ambidextrous cable management arm option provides cabling flexibility and management for quick access to the server.
• The focus on Server Commonality increases IT productivity and manageability with universal drives, Smart Array Controllers, and common power supplies and components to simplify spare parts inventories
• ROM based configuration and management features increase uptime and simplify configuration and independent health monitoring