سرور اچ پی - HP ProLiant DL380 G6
The HP ProLiant DL380 G6 Server continues to deliver on its heritage of engineering excellence with increased flexibility and performance, enterprise-class uptime and HP Insight Control manageability, 2 socket Intel® Xeon® performance, and 2U density for a variety of applications.
• Up to two (2) Intel® Xeon® Processor 5500 series with Intel Turbo Boost technology now allows customized adaptability for optimizing both power consumption and performance based on your needs.
• Up to 192GB of DDR3 Memory (800MHz to 1333MHz depending on processor), G6 will support either Registered or Unbuffered DDR3 Memory technology; with 4:1 interleaving, and mirrored memory capability
• Six (6) available PCI-Express Gen 2 expansion slots standard with optional PCi-X/PCI-X Express or x16 risers
• Embedded HP Smart Array P410i with optional up grades of 512MB read cache and BBWC
• Insight Control - speeds server deployment, proactively manages health, optimizes power management, and offers control from anywhere – now available on DL380 G6 Performance models.
• Expandable storage for support of up to sixteen (16) SAS or SATA small form factor drives; or up to six (6) SAS or SATA large form factor drives
Increased performance and durability for demanding scale-out applications
• Intel® Xeon® Processors 5500/5600 series offers higher performance, better power efficiency, and more adaptability with: Intel QuickPath, Integrated Memory Controller, Turbo Boost, and Intelligent Power Technologies.
• Up to 192GB Registered Memory DIMMS (up to 48GB Unbuffered): Memory intensive applications benefit from memory buffers, faster memory speeds, 4:1 memory interleaving and larger memory capacity.
• Advanced ECC memory corrects 4bit memory errors that occur within a single DRAM chip on the DIMM. Mirrored memory protection against uncorrectable memory errors without degrading performance of the memory system.
• Complete data protection with embedded Smart Array RAID controller, transportable battery-backed write cache and RAID 6 options. Write cache improves disk performance.
• Serial Attached SCSI (SAS): With up to sixteen (16) SAS drives and new embedded Smart Array RAID controllers, you get quicker access to data and increase storage bandwidth for cutting edge storage performance.
Smart, flexible systems ready for complex, dynamic environments
• Insight Control - essential infrastructure management that speeds server deployment, proactively manages health, optimizes power management, and offers control from anywhere – available standard on Performance models.
• Integrated-Lights-Out (iLO) allows powerful, hardware-based remote administration and control from a standard web browser to conserve valuable IT staff resources
• Server configuration and deployment is simplified with tools like SmartStart, Rapid Deployment Pack, PXE, and ROM-Based Setup Utility (RBSU)
• Integrated VMware and XenServer virtualization technology; internal USB and SD slot
• System Insight Display: A rugged slide-out system diagnostics display saves administrators time with easy to find trouble shooting information at the front of the server.
Energy Efficiency Leadership
• Delivering more power for your needs with the highest efficiency in the industry, as seen by meeting Climate Savers Computing Gold, 80PLUS Gold, and setting the standards for Energy Star for Servers compliance.
• Right-Sized ProLiant Power Supplies from 460Watts @ 92% efficiency, 750Watts @ 92% efficiency, to 1200Watts @90% efficiency. Be sure to use the HP Power Calculator for selecting the right size power supply.
• "Intelligent Power & Cooling Savers" Smart power stops power delivery when components are not in use, adjusting fan control for efficient cooling. Smart Sensors allow intelligent actions to preserve, protect and enhance performance and power savings
• Improve your capacity up to 3x with Insight Control and Dynamic Power Capping. Dynamic Power Capping allows you to cap the servers power use level, without impacting performance and still fully protecting the Circuit Breakers in the rack.
Engineered for reliability and ease of ownership
• Clean, tool-free, mechanical design enhances reliability and simplifies configuration and maintenance with tool-free, modular components, hot plug redundancy features for fast maintenance, and minimal cables for easy access to components
• Quick deploy rail system delivers easy installation and fast server access with universal tool-free sliding rails support square and round hole racks, ambidextrous cable management arm for cabling flexibility, and quick release levers for fast access
• Commonality focus, increases IT productivity with universal drives, Smart Array Controllers, and power supplies, common components simplify spares
• ROM based configuration and management features increase uptime and simplify configuration with redundant ROM protects platform during upgrades, and ROM based drivers for OS independent health monitoring