Combining ultimate performance with a revolutionary new industrial design, the HP Z800 Workstation delivers the extreme speed and massive expandability that you demand to tackle your biggest challenges.
- Powerful performance by design
- Combining ultimate performance with a revolutionary new industrial design, the HP Z800 Workstation delivers the extreme speed and massive expandability that you demand to tackle your biggest challenges.
- Get massive, whole-system computational power from a workstation that optimizes the way the processor, memory, graphics, OS, and software technology work together.
- Sleek new look
- The revolutionary industrial design features brushed aluminum side panels, integrated handles, visually cable-less engineering that maximizes airflow, modular component removal and reconnect, and optional liquid cooling.
- Expandability without comparison
- Tackle the most data-intensive applications with massive data capacity and the ultimate in computing power and system expandability.
- Cluster power in a workstation
- Get cluster-level performance and enable energy efficiency with up to two NVIDIA Tesla C1060 compute processors boasting 240 processor cores per GPU and a standard C compiler to help solve your most important computing challenges more quickly and accurately.
- Parallels® Workstation 4.0 Extreme
- Do the work of several workstations – like those that run resource-intensive, Linux 3D design programs – alongside a Windows visualization program, on one workstation
- Designed with the environment in mind
- QMinimize power costs with ENERGY STAR® qualified configurations, 85% or 89% efficient power supplies, and HP WattSaver, an energy-saving feature that, when activated, helps lower energy consumption in off mode.